Mirrored Cabinets (Surface Mount)
- We state cabinet depth to the front of the doors, false fronts and drawer fronts as 21 3/4" or 18 3/4" deep.
- Maple painted cabinets have door panels and five piece drawer front panels of High Density Fiberboard (HDF) to provide a more stable panel.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Dresser vanity and furniture - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, ends, face frame, sill, legs, side moldings and top moldings
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Vanity - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, face frame, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Mirrored Cabinet, Framed Mirror and Light - doors, light front, crown molding, sill, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Linen Cabinetry - doors, drawer fronts, face frame, crown molding, skirt, side-moldings and top molding.
- Soft close fully-concealed European style hinges.
- Natural finish interior, shelves and drawers.
- Backs on dresser vanities, vanities, linen cabinets, mirrored cabinets and framed mirrors are 1/8" Maple laminate hardboard.
- Crown molding adds 1 3/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Molding Overlay Construction. Crown molding adds 5/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Overlay Construction.
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish.
- 4" dividers included on vanities with doors and drawers.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak 1/2" veneer core plywood includes a smooth and voidless MDF cross band next to the face and back veneers which improves the veneer surfaces.
- Hinges are concealed soft-close with 108 degree opening.
- Breakfront models are available in 48", 54" and 60" widths.
- All cabinets have three adjustable shelves. Shelves are 5/8" Baltic Birch except for corner mirrored cabinets and Tri-views which have two adjustable shelves of 1/2" Birch veneer core plywood with a Birch strip applied to the front edge.
- Surface mount mirrored cabinets have 3/16" mirror with beveled edge and a 1/4" plywood back on doors.
- Surface mount mirrored cabinets with lights have been discontinued.
- Bottom sill adds 1" to width and depth.